About This Blog
This blog is about many things but always with one point in mind - giving everything a unique perspective.
I like to solve problems and have a knack for improving things, (un)fortunately the world has plenty wrong to offer. But in order to make things better one needs to remember to keep an open-mind, and that's where this blog comes in.
Read more about me here.
- New Site May 20, 2015
- Long Story Short: Book Published! March 5, 2015
- Creative Quotes May 9, 2014
- Random Ramblings – The Sequel April 25, 2014
- To Your Ideals, Stay True. Be Enslaved by Them, Do Not. March 29, 2014
- Random Ramblings March 19, 2014
- My Cat is My Child March 12, 2014
- The Higgs Boson, or More Infamously Known as the ‘God Particle’ March 4, 2014
- ‘The Lego Movie’ Review February 20, 2014
- The Solution to Gay Marriage, Abortion and Other Similar Debates February 16, 2014
Erick on ‘Moonshiners’ Show… Anonymous on ‘Moonshiners’ Show… kenney09 on ‘Moonshiners’ Show… William Miller on ‘Moonshiners’ Show… Tom Hager on ‘Moonshiners’ Show…
Blogs I’m Following
Check Out These Other Fun Blogs!
Recent Posts: Don’t Believe the Hype: Don't Believe the Hype
If you’re on the East Coast and are currently being bombarded with bucket loads of rain, this is the perfect time to curl with a mug of your favorite hot concoction and an amazing book. With that being said, please continue reading this post! I’ve been on a literary high. Going from one amazing story […]
I am officially in a relationship with Renée Carlino’s writing. Thanks to a recommendation from a fellow book buddy, I requested a copy of Before We Were Strangers: A Love Story from NetGalley and Atria was gracious enough to grant me an ARC. 3% into the book and I am quickly falling in love with […]
Category Archives: Book
Although it’s been like a year since my last post (and let’s be honest, since I ran out of ‘gas’) I feel I owe it to this blog to make this announcement and share the news. This place after all, … Continue reading
Daily Prompt: Groupthink This is in reference for the Daily Post prompt of the day, about writing a post that includes dialogue between two people – other than you. I chose to add a excerpt from a book I’m writing. … Continue reading