While everything I have posted has been serious thus far, I’m a humorous person at heart. It’s a big part of who I am. So here is something with a bit of a lighter mood. 🙂 (remember, it’s all in good fun)
1. Lollipops – how many licks will it take to get that hair, dust and toenail off?
2. Chewed Gum – it’s already part of the crew, part of the ship
3. Olives – ever start a snowman by rolling a big ball of snow, watching it pick up all the dirt and mud with it?
4. Meat – unless you devolved back to a time before plates and everything was eaten on the ground or leaves
5. Thanksgiving Turkey – you had it in the oven so long, everyone is expecting it, it might as well be your baby (only no one will want to eat it knowing it met the floor)
6. Eggs – the chicken had it in the oven so long, it was the chickens baby
7. Newborn Babies – you had it in the oven so long, everyone is expecting it, after 5 seconds it’s still your baby (unless you are eating it, then a scrub rub will do… sorry, I had to)